Content Marketing Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting cutting-edge technological solutions to better communities. Their collaborative and open space fosters unmatched creativity every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the development and implementation of marketing campaigns.
• Lead the development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns across different platforms, including landing pages and social media
• Partner with the Senior Manager of Demand Generation to develop a comprehensive content strategy aligned with the brand’s business strategy and achieves revenue objectives
• Develop search optimized content to achieve the needs of marketing, sales, customers, and prospects in partnership with the Product Marketing Manager and external influencers
• Help strategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization; drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
• Conduct performance metric analysis; gather data for marketing reports; provide support to the content and communications teams for a variety of marketing programs
• Analyze collected marketing data to optimize ad campaigns; provide strategic recommendations; remain current on emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 years’ content management experience
• 2+ years’ experience as a managing editor for a media outlet, professionals services company, or corporate brand