Content Marketing Social Media Manager
Our client is a leading financial institution helping consumers and businesses achieve their financial goals. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach enables every individual to live confidently about their finances.
In this position, you would be responsible for telling the brand’s story through social media platforms, driving growth, and generating disruptive content. You would also be responsible for forecasting, analyzing channels, and developing optimization methods.
• Drive the brand's effort to tell a story through social outlets, drive growth, and create disruptive content
• Manage planning and segmentation, creation of collateral, analyzing individual channels, and forecasting
• Direct the social media marketing strategy to grow followers and increase engagement within key audience segments
• Develop optimization methods and oversee key social media messaging across all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Snapchat
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5+ years’ content marketing, social media, and advertising experience
• Proven experience developing content designed to achieve business goals
• Strong understanding of social media best practices, advertising, and community management best practices