Content Operations Coordinator - Long Term Assignment!
Our client, a global entertainment network, is seeking a Content Operations Coordinator / Enterprise Localization Manager to facilitate subtitling activities for Enterprise Operations for library TV content. The position reports to the Director of TV Content in Enterprise Localization.
The day to day responsibilities:
- Process Localization Requests to create library TV subtitles from scratch.
- Process Localization Requests to locate existing subtitles at LA vendors.
- Liaise with the UK and AU offices to acquire subtitles from licensees and broadcasters, conforming these files to house masters.
- Gain cost approvals and coordinate due dates with Customer Service.
- Coordinate subtitle research for platform launches as needed.
- Provide feedback to management about vendor performance and process gaps.
Send your resume today!