Content & Policy Writer
Our global lifestyle & apparel brand in Beaverton, OR is looking for a Content Developer!
Our client’s Athlete and Retail Operations team is looking for a Content Developer to support the documentation of Retail Store Policies, Procedures & Standards project.
The Content Developer will join a fast-paced team to develop content to help store teams to continuously learn and follow the Policies, Procedures & Standards to drive results and further connect with the customers. You will organize, lead and participate in meetings to gather and document the right content.
A keen sense of inquiry and the ability to distill complex information into its most critical pieces are essential.
• Develop scalable and sustainable learning materials for store employees
• Ensure a service focus is present in all training materials
• Produce high-quality work and ability to meet timelines
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with teammates and cross-functional team members
• Develop subject-matter knowledge and expertise for assigned content areas Qualifications
• Retail experience (working in a retail store environment)
• Excellent written communication skills and ability to influence across various leadership levels • Experience with digital/mobile learning platforms a plus
• Attention-to-detail, multitasking ability, and desire to excel in a fast-pace environment • Proficiency with Keynote and Microsoft Office
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Education, Business, Adult learning, Instructional Design or a related field
• 3-5 years of professional work experience creating training