Our client is a renowned company presenting popular must-have food products. Their high-quality, innovative, and forward-thinking approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing digital content projects and campaigns across a designated set of brands. You would be responsible for overseeing content development, social media content, and web content timelines, creative development, feedback, approval workflows, and delivery.
• Oversee content development, social media content, and web content timelines, creative development, feedback, approval workflows, and delivery
• Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete the project
• Determine the necessary resources, such as time, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time and accurately
• Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities; review the project schedule with upper management and staff
• Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records to document project activities
• Review work quality to ensure deliverables meet project standards; establish communication schedule to update upper management on project status
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ producer or project management experience in a digital marketing environment
• Digital agency background preferred