Our client is an iconic beauty retailer presenting the hottest brands and groundbreaking products for all your beauty needs. With their on-trend, extensive selection, and high-quality products, you can effortlessly discover your next beauty must-haves.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing digital content projects and campaigns across a designated set of brands. You would be responsible for overseeing content development, social media content, and web content timelines, creative development, feedback, approval workflows, and delivery.
• Oversee content development, social media content, and web content timelines, creative development, feedback, approval workflows, and delivery
• Manage pre-production, casting, shooting, post production, ensure all products are ready for shoots, and monitor usage for photographers, models, and other talent
• Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete the project
• Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities; review the project schedule with upper management and staff
• Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records to document project activities
• Review work quality to ensure deliverables meet project standards; establish communication schedule to update upper management on project status
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ production experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite