Content & Copywriting
Our client is a leading financial institution helping consumers and businesses achieve their financial goals. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach enables every individual to live confidently about their finances.
As the Content Producer, you would be responsible for creating engaging content to build trust, increase engagement, and drive new and current business.
• Develop and implement engaging content to build trust, increase engagement, and drive new and current business
• Manage interview with high-profile clients and maintain the editorial calendar supporting content categories and business verticals
• Ensure content is aligned with brand standards and optimized for search and user experience for all channels, including online, social media, email, video, and print
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Writers, Content Strategists, Visual Designers, and Project Managers
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience developing content for creative initiatives, such as integrated brand campaigns, email communications, and product launches
• Experience with content marketing in a B2B and B2C environment