Our client is a well-known beauty brand offering the latest must-have beauty tools for every trendsetter. With their contemporary, on-trend, and high-quality products, it’s never been easier to achieve the most flawless beauty looks.
As the Content Producer, you would be responsible for developing content and creative to inform, engage, and inspire consumers and stylists through videos, photos, graphics, and social platforms.
• Create and implement creative content to inform, engage, and inspire consumers and stylists through videos, photos, graphics, and social platforms
• Produce social media content, such as videos, photography, GIFs, and live content and oversee
the workflow of multiple creative projects and timelines
• Partner with the marketing and communications team to integrate brand messaging across multiple consumer and professional touchpoints
• Oversee the delivery of all assets, including retouching, approval, final edits, posting to asset management system, and delivering to teams
• Direct, shoot, and lead a crew for product, lifestyle, educational, and event photography and videography sessions
• Lead the language of each brand online by translating the brand ID into compelling stories and visual experiences
• 3+ years’ social and marketing content experience
• Strong ability to shoot, edit, and manipulate photography and creative elements
• Knowledge of HTML code and digital graphic design
• Beauty or fashion background a plus