Content Production Manager
Our client is a well-known company creating award-winning and high-end gear for gamers. Their high-performance, innovative, and customized products distinguish them as an industry leader across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible developing engaging copy to communicate the brand’s story and ensuring copy is aligned with brand guidelines. You would also be responsible for implementing content across various platforms, including web, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitch.
• Compose engaging and informative copy to communicate the company’s story and build community while maintaining brand and style guidelines
• Develop and implement comprehensive social media and digital content across all platforms, including web, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitch
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments; remain current on emerging industry and digital trends; provide highly strategic recommendations
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members and liaise directly with internal executive level team members
• Content production management experience
• Knowledge of social media and digital platforms, including Twitch
• Passionate about esports and eLeagues