Creative Services Jobs
Content Project Manager
Our client is a top creative agency in Portland focusing on brand strategy, retail design, and graphic design. With a reach that expands their home-city, this agency is forward thinking, and looking for a content project manager that shares this passion for their projects and the creative industry.
An Ideal Candidate will have:
- 5+ years experience as a broadcast, video or interactive project manager with a creative or digital/interactive agency.
- Experience supporting a variety of creative projects that may include video, audio, digital, 3D, AR/VR, web/mobile application development; stock or custom music, photography and video assets; casting, still or video shoots and related production, delivery, deployment, testing and maintenance.
- Experience in retail and experience design preferred.
Project Manager Qualifications:
- Supports account executives and creative services in managing a number of clients/projects that vary in size, type and complexity. Active projects may include: strategic planning initiative, creative campaign, design/build program with national roll out
- Strict management of internal and external resources is critical to success in this role, as is the ability to research, plan and execute projects to high quality standards.
- Able to track and communicate deliverables
- Past experience in management of assets, performing in a team environment and as a liaison between team and client