Our client, a top beauty brand that is one of the fastest growing in the beauty sapce, is looking for a Content Strategist to develop and maintain their website content.
- Responsible for managing content development and implementation for all the content in support of the website.
- Coordinates and integrates the work of the design team to help produce a final layout with the “.com” standards
- Communicates with the team effectively to positively influence the collaboration, drive results and achieves desired outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively works on various projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role.
- Contribute to the process of information design, to ensure that the content is appropriately structured to meet the needs of users.
- Create content strategies, research trending topics, and write content for the website.
- Takes product shots, alt’s images including model shots and arm swatches
- Primes content for success across all channels: social assets, paid ad assets and converts assets into marketing assets such a lip grids
- A.A. or B.A. Degree
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of Microsoft office: Powerpoint & Excel
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Extremely organized and have handled projects with multiple moving parts.
- Strong project management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to implement change rather than waiting for someone to suggest what you should do.
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”