Our client is a well-known company specializing in wholesale distribution for must-have salon and beauty brands. With their on-trend, innovative, and high-quality approach, it’s never been easier to achieve a flawless beauty look.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing content into the site platform and content management system. You would also be responsible for evaluating creative deliverables to ensure all standards are achieved.
• Oversee content related data entry into the site platform and content management system to implement all content pieces, including articles, images, and videos
• Partner with the Content Manager to feature industry content on different pages of the site, such as learning and shopping sections
• Evaluate and edit all creative deliverables to ensure functional specifications and requirements are achieved prior to the launch
• Track and monitor live site content and ensure quality standards and optimization guidelines are achieved
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and coordinate support plans for content promotion and creation
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, digital media, or related fields preferred
• 2 + years’ marketing/advertising experience with focus on digital