Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client is looking for a Content Author to fulfill a 12 months contract in Portland OR.
The ideal Content Author has experience in Direct Digital to Consumer and Ecommerce. You'll manage all aspects of content publishing for our clients marketing channel. You’ll focus on authoring content utilizing for our clients specific CMS tool, striving to reflect the brand and design ethos and enhance the consumer online retail experience. You'll collaborate with Brand, Site Merchandising and the Creative teams to ensure content meets quality standards and business expectations. You’ll partner with UX and Technical production to troubleshoot and understand technical needs to deliver efficient and strategic merchandising solutions.
• Work independently in pacing and balancing workload in conjunction with production (“work back”) schedules of multiple projects with similar and tight deadlines on an ongoing basis.
• Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback
• Perform QA for new content and User Acceptance Testing for project implementations.
• Able to collaborate confidently and successfully within team environment. Looked to for problem solving and advice to solve production related challenges.
• Align and support all partners (Business team, Digital Brand, Merchandising, Consumer Services, Analytics, etc.)
• Direct regular communication and alignment to drive a universal user experience, execute strategy and align with current/upcoming initiatives.
• Drive seasonal/weekly projects with cross-functional teams to ensure content delivery timelines are met
• Align with broader operations team to execute cross-channel initiatives
• Partner with Global Ops teams to drive business & operational ideas for technical and process updates.
Requirements for the position include:
• Typically requires a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Design or a related field
• Minimum of 2 years' directly relevant work experience including 1-2 years web design or CMS authoring/management experience
• Preferred experience with content localization management systems
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
• Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities
• Detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward site success and high-quality delivery
• Outstanding team player and positive attitude
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated attention to detail and process excellence