Copywriting & Content Writing Jobs
Our global sportswear client is hiring a Global HR Content Specialist onto their core human resources team! In this role you’ll play a vital role in developing, publishing and maintaining HR content supporting employee and business objectives, such as HR programs, policies and processes. This is a year long contract position.
Duties in this role include:
- Manage and prioritize content requests to ensure accurate and timely publication.
- QA and publish content for multiple audiences, countries and platforms.
- Edit/rewrite content to adhere to established style guides and best practices.
- Distill/simplify complex information into easily understood, engaging and accurate content.
- Maintain strong relationships with HR and other business stakeholders.
- Participate in content audits for adherence to site standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English, or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of web CMS experience, Drupal preferred
- Highly detail-oriented
- Content editing and strategy experience preferred
- Technical writing experiencing preferred
- Experience working with HR or operational/complex content is preferred
- Experience with managing and publishing information for corporate intranets preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Box, Slack, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, ServiceNow or other CRM experience preferred
- Must have familiarity with basic HTML (advanced coding is not required)
- High level of comfort engaging with stakeholders at all levels