Content Strategist - Beauty
Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest skin care, hair care, and makeup must-haves. With their cool, refreshing, and innovative approach, you can enjoy a relaxing spa experience any time at home.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the company’s marketing content strategies to drive awareness, traffic, engagement, and conversion across multiple digital platforms.
• Direct content strategies, guidelines, best practices, promotional campaigns, and content needs across social media, email, and ecommerce
• Work with the Social Community Manager to implement content plans and best practices on a day-to-day basis
• Optimize the brand’s presence on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest and execute campaigns for new product launches and retailer partnerships
• Lead the production of compelling content and programs that engages and communicates effectively with our audience
• Measure campaign performance, provide key insights, and drive traffic to the company’s website and key retail partners
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, multi-media, communications, or journalism
• 3-5 years’ digital media experience
• Strong understanding of Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter
• Proficient with Adobe Premiere and After Effects and Final Cut