Our client, is seeking a Content Strategist to create and execute effective content plans to support the brand. They are looking for someone who lives and breathes content and has a finger on the pulse of the latest and emerging trends and which brands are leading the way. Both a leadership and executional role, the Content Strategist will lead day-to-day digital/content development, stay on top of the evolving digital advertising landscape, and have a natural interest in staying up with everything from consumer trends to executional details of the newest ad formats.
Their vision is to be the best at understanding what their consumers need and to deliver the right content and experiences that will compel them to become part of the brand and product evangelists.
They will partner closely with the Integrated marketing, E-Commerce and Creative teams.
The Content Strategist Will Focus On Three Areas:
• Develop multi-channel content strategies that effectively build brand identity and awareness
• Create effective content and experiences for digital/social/mobile consumption.
• Use consumer insights to create content experiences
• Own and create overall content strategy with the goal building brand identity and awareness.
• Lead all content creation, in partnership with external content creators/partners, from ideation through to final execution and distribution, remaining very hands on in creative development and writing. Maintain brand standards for content.
• Explore new avenues for overall content strategy based on the evolving digital advertising landscape, consumer trends, and newest ad formats.
• Turn data into actionable insights and content recommendations. Works with team to develop success metrics for content projects.
• Lead and facilitate content meetings and brainstorms.
• Create content style guide that represents best practices and guidelines for content creation.
• Educate various teams on digital best practices and trends in content consumption and creation.
• Advocate for the consumer. Ensure that their needs are represented in all content executions.
• Identify ways to shorten timelines, work smarter, and more efficiently.
The Content Strategist should have experience creating the following:
• Style Guides
• Editorial Calendars
• Content Inventories
• Content Audits
• Gap/White Space Content Analysis
• 3 - 5 years of professional experience in a content strategy role; 2+ years in a digital/social media agency is preferred.
• Highly creative. Strong storyteller. Ability to generate big ideas that can be adopted on multiple media touch points to provide brand experience to consumers.
• Passion for beauty, fashion, luxury, lifestyle. Editorial background is a plus.
• Proficient in producing content for long and short-form content for video, social, mobile, paid.
• Experienced in interpreting content and digital channel metrics.
Additional experience in interpreting social listening a plus.
• Be obsessed with understanding consumer behavior.
• Deep understanding of current and emerging products and digital experiences and the opportunities for content.
• Comfortable with ambiguity. Able to shape challenges and problems.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Deep understanding of social media strategy across a variety of industries.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."