Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client is a full-service digital marketing agency –innovative, creative, and tenacious; they are experts in the industry. With an impressive body of work their clientsare some of the most recognizable companies across the globe. Their offices are warm and welcoming with aneclectic group of exciting and intelligent people.
In this role you will bedefining and implementing robust content strategies to drive ROI, awareness,boost traffic, readership, conversion, brand awareness and SEO ranking for theclient base.
- Managing the library of digital content, metatags, break down newly created content into pieces and placed into the appropriate tags for SEO
- Gap Identification in the strategy plan, manage approvals and make sure all content has legal approval.
- Performing content audits
- Developing content architecture, digital projects and sitemaps
- Leading effective brainstorm sessions internally and with clients
- Strong ability to develop and implement social media strategies and increase brand awareness to foster engagement and drive conversion
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Ability to understand how to best leverage systems in order to measure and report on content marketing effectiveness
- Excellent understanding of social media and digital content distribution channels
- High standards of excellence high desire for perfection