Our client is a well-known financial services organization helping consumers and businesses across the country achieve their financial goals. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach enables every individual to live confidently about their finances.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating engaging content for various digital and print collateral, including product pages, retail (B2C) marketing material, FAQs, banner copy, and content marketing articles.
• Develop engaging and compelling content for various print and digital collateral, such as product pages, retail (B2C) marketing material, FAQs, banner copy, and content marketing articles
• Compose and edit voice driven copy to produce optimal results and craft creative solutions to build the brand; adhere to brand standards and guidelines
• Remain current on emerging trends and implement design best practices; provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members to develop creative concepts and continually develop innovative campaigns; represent ideas and process at project meetings
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ experience
• UX/digital writing experience
• Financial experience