Content & Copywriting
Title: Content Strategist
Duration: 6 months | Freelance
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Ourclient is an extremely innovative bi-coastal advertising agency with animpressive body of work. Their belief is that working together works better andcompany culture is key. They also believe that the best creativity happens inan environment that celebrates the open exchange of ideas and their cool,bright, open offices reflect that.
Inthis role you will be defining and implementing robust content strategiesto drive ROI, awareness, boost traffic, readership, conversion, brand awarenessand SEO ranking for the client base.
- Managing the library of digital content, metatags, break down newly created content into pieces and placed into the appropriate tags for SEO
- Gap Identification in the strategy plan, manage approvals and make sure all content has legal approval
- Performing content audits
- Developing content architecture, digital projects and sitemaps
- Leading effective brainstorm sessions internally and with clients
- Strong ability to develop and implement social media strategies and increase brand awareness to foster engagement and drive conversion
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Ability to understand how to best leverage systems in order to measure and report on content marketing effectiveness
- Excellent understanding of social media and digital content distribution channels
- High standards of excellence high desire for perfection