Contract Analyst Vendor Manager
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
As the Contract Analyst Vendor Manager, you would receive all new vendor intake form requests and enter into our enterprise procurement system.
• Receive all new vendor intake form requests and enter into our enterprise procurement system (SSP) and follow-up with appropriate stakeholders to maintain SLA's
• Organize and maintain a database of open contracts and provide updates on a real-time basis and attend virtual meetings with SSP team
• Proactively think outside the box to continue reinforcing the company’s unique values, unification, and culture for team members, managers and leaders
• Provide additional support to the procurement team as needed and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ experience as an office coordinator or administrative associate.
• Strong organizational and project management skills, who is resourceful and takes the initiative
• Proficiency across Microsoft Office Suite