Our client is an iconic E-Commerce retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
As the Copywriter, you will be responsible for creating engaging content for various digital and print collateral, including direct mail, social media, and advertising. You will also be responsible for ensuring copy is aligned with brand standards and guidelines.
• Develop engaging and compelling content for various print and digital collateral, such as social media, direct mail, and advertising
• Compose and edit voice driven copy to produce optimal results and craft creative solutions to build the brand; adhere to brand standards and guidelines
• Remain current on emerging trends, implement design best practices, and provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members to develop creative concepts and continually develop innovative campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven Copywriter experience
• Excellent grammar, communication, and detail-oriented skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
1 month assignment Dec- Jan
15-20 hours weekly