Contract Recruiter - Retail/Eomm
Our client, an alternative fashion brand, is looking to hire a Contract Recruiter for the next 3-4 months! In this role you will be responsible for sourcing, identifying and qualifying exceptional talent for open requisitions as well as pipelining talent to meet the business needs. The ideal person for this role thinks outside of the box and stays up to date on the newest recruiting trends.
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment for US based positions inclusive of sourcing, recruiting and hiring of the most qualified and experienced top talent.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to understand strategic business objectives and organizational design and to develop strategies to meet current and future staffing needs.
- Serve as an internal consultant; educate hiring managers on competency selection, interviewing skills, recruiting process, through the candidate selection process.
- Assist hiring managers with the creation and finalization of job descriptions.
- Manage the interview process, including: interviewing candidates, administering assessments, recommending qualified candidates, coordinating interviews between candidates and hiring managers, providing feedback for both parties, conducting reference checks, and extending offers.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in Recruiting
- Retail or E-Comm experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and possess outstanding follow-through skills