Development Tech Jobs
Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
Contracts Negotiator Responsibilities:
As the Contracts Negotiator, you will work closely with legal and stakeholders
to support the development, review and update of commercial sales agreements across a variety of routes-to-market (consumer, enterprise, education, government, health & wellness).
The role includes primary responsibility for document review and analysis, detailed proofreading, refining sales agreements, and responding to a broad range of requests for contract development support. Direct experience in supporting a consistent and rigorous approach to contracts based on standardized language, templates, processes and contract lifecycle automation is an essential prerequisite.
Contracts Negotiator Qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience drafting and negotiating commercial sales agreements
- A demonstrated understanding and strong working knowledge of applicable commercial legal principles
- The ability to work on diverse contractual issues simultaneously
- The ability to frame, draft and negotiate agreements.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Successfully work with and facilitate global cross functional reviews with a collaborative approach
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to ensure that all deadlines are met on time and with a high degree of quality
- The ability to be persuasive while ensuring a positive customer and/or partner experience
- Assist with template approval and management process.
- Experience supporting Education Bids, Reps/Certs review, a plus.