Our client is a leading beauty brand, specializing in high-end hair care products. Their professional quality, innovative, and fun products enable hair stylists and beauty trendsetters to create the most beautiful hair styles.
In this position, you would oversee the entire accounting department and manage all financial procedures. You would also prepare weekly financial results and report to the CFO.
• Prepare weekly financial reports, including profit and loss statement and key performance indicators
• Oversee the month-end closing procedures, cash flow management, and A/P & A/R functions; prepare reports for P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow
• Serve as the key contact for accounting inquiries from internal and external partners, including insurance brokers, tax accountants, and bankers; establish and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Provide general ledger maintenance and review; manage balance sheet account reconciliations; coordinate and manage annual budget process
• Assist the CFO with developing and implementing accounting and financial reporting controls; direct process improvement initiatives and collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field
• 4+ years accounting experience; proven management experience in accounting
• Experience with inventory management preferred
• Proficient in QuickBooks Enterprise and SAP