*You must have a solid accounting & finance background in the apparel/fashion industry, no exception*
Must be able to work efficiently in a very fast growing company and be poised when under pressure.
Must know how to communicate well with all levels of personnel, personable and just knows how to get work done!
You will be responsible for generating and reporting financial statements to Finance Director in accordance with GAAP and the company management’s direction.
- Assist with overall Accounting functions within the organization.
- Daily Cash Account Reconciliation – Chase (USA, GBP, EU), Wells Fargo.
- Oversee the accounts payable team
- Review and approve weekly A/P disbursements
- Oversee accounts receivable functions
- Assist with the preparation of the financial statements, budgets and financial reports.
- Present various financial reports to the upper management team and make suitable observations and recommendations.
- Manage operational data and maintain data accuracy and integrity.
- Prevent inaccuracies in financial statements by setting up internal control systems and adopting proper policies for financial reporting.
- Develop system controls for ensuring data integrity.
- Develop proper operational, data documentation and troubleshooting procedures.
- Conduct account reconciliations and analysis.
- Assist in the company’s monthly and yearly closing.
- Special projects as needed.
- Help with the implementation and upgrading of the system as well as provides technical support when necessary
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."