Convention Video Editor
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting revolutionary skin care solutions for every beauty enthusiast. Their cutting-edge, groundbreaking, and on-trend approach empowers you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing innovative, engaging videos to promote the brand and leverage the strengths of the various channels. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and remaining current of emerging industry trends.
• Manage non-linear video editing and rendering for various specifications and file formats and oversee rough cut and fine–cut editing of interviews and two camera shoots
• Develop graphics and animations and create video files for the web, including compression, exports, and archiving
• Lead color correcting of shot video, manage audio clean-up, and organize and archive video and media assets
• Pitch and produce original videos to promote the brand and leverage the strengths of the various channels
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, social media platforms, and best practices; collaborate with various cross-functional teams
• Ensure content is compelling, follows the brand’s voice, and is aligned with the brand’s style guidelines
• Bachelor's degree in film production, communications, or related field
• 5+ years’ video editing and production experience
• Experience editing interviews, both single and two camera