Coordinator/Assistant Manager, Brand Marketing
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care, body care, and makeup for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern remedies derived from nature inspire you to feel your best every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns.
• Assist with development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns across different platforms, including landing pages and social media
• Oversee web and email communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
• Help strategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization and drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
• Lead project management for display and creative project, including the development of briefing documents and ensuring the execution of all project deliverables
• Conduct competitive shopping research, create presentations for internal and external meetings, and maintain product briefs
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ beauty marketing experience
• Digital background
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite