Coordinator, Brand Management
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care for every beauty enthusiast. Their award-winning, modern, and on-trend must-haves are revolutionizing the industry every day.
As the Brand Marketing Coordinator, you would be responsible for coordinating day-to-day activities to complete brand marketing projects.
• Assist with launch strategy execution and 360 marketing support for all new products by working with cross-functional teams
• Research competitive brands and products, evaluate pricing, key ingredients, and claims and collect product submissions from R&D
• Oversee requests for photography, product sample, and creative for retail, renderings, label artwork, social, and marketing collateral
• Manage market analysis, including category and product trends and opportunities and distribute marketing information and updates to the sales and cross-functional teams
• Maintain updated sales presentations and product geography and assist with the preparation of sales presentation, sales materials, and marketing plans
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years’ marketing experience within Revlon/CPG (internships count)
• Passion for Beauty and Skincare