Coordinator - Enterprise Localization
Our client is a well-known, creative and innovative American commercial broadcast television and radio network. With prestigious news programming and both dramatic and comedic shows, they showcase a wide range of entertainment. Their company culture is fast-paced and exciting, the perfect atmosphere for an emotionally intelligent, entrepreneurial spirit to grow.
In this role you will be responsible for facilitating collection of subtitles for Enterprise Operations for library feature content.
- Process Localization Requests from internal Fox colleagues to locate existing subtitles at LA vendors
- Liaise with the UK and AU offices to acquire subtitles from licensees and broadcasters, conforming these files to house masters
- Gain cost approvals and coordinate due dates with Fox customer service teams
- Coordinate subtitle research for platform launches as needed
- Proactively in source existing subtitles for all features
- Provide feedback to management about vendor performance and process gaps