Our client is an iconic technology company creating the latest groundbreaking must-have consumer electronics. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for editing and proofreading various print and interactive publications.
• Edit and proofread print and interactive publications, including manuals, instructional material, interactive pdf’s, and e-learning materials
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including Designers, technology teams, field teams, and leadership
• Proofread all content for spelling, grammar, and potential legal issues and ensure copy follows brand and style guidelines
• Communicate changes, callouts, and questions quickly and efficiently to the creative team and ensure final deliverables are accurate
• Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or related field
• 5+ years’ editorial experience