Our client is an iconic technology company creating the latest groundbreaking must-have consumer electronics. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for editing and proofreading various publications and ensuring consistent standards.
• Edit and proofread various print and interactive publications, including web and ensure consistent standards and elevate the quality of the writing
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including business teams, program managers, instructional designers, communications writers, and media teams
• Proofread all content for spelling, grammar, and potential legal issues and ensure copy follows brand and style guidelines
• Communicate changes, callouts, and questions quickly and efficiently to the creative team and ensure final deliverables are accurate
• Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or related field
• 8+ years’ editing experience
• Expertise in Associated Press or Chicago style
• Experience editing content for Telco, IT infrastructure & Consulting, App Development, or Business Process Reengineering