Our client is a well-known marketing agency specializing in building customer relationships and creating revolutionary marketing campaigns. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach presents unparalleled solutions for top brands across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for proofreading and editing print projects throughout the production process to ensure accuracy.
• Review, edit, and approve marketing materials through all stages of development from conception, production, and release
• Provide recommendations and resolve issues with spelling, grammar, punctuation, and visual integrity for all marketing collateral
• Proof and quality-check communications materials in additional languages as necessary; ensure all materials are aligned with the brand’s guidelines and the company’s overall objectives
• Test phone numbers, website addresses, QR codes, and any other interactive elements, such as personalized customer offer codes
• Evaluate variables and confirm information accurately reflected in communications collateral in comparison to data spreadsheets
• Report comments, tests, and issues to the team lead and achieve all deliverables on-time and accurately
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ proofreading experience in an agency setting or professional services organization