Our client is a premier consumer goods company with an extensive portfolio of well-known brands across various sectors. Their innovative, strategic, and consumer focused approach aims to make a positive difference in consumer lives across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all copy created by the Demand Creation Editorial team, including promotional emails, product copy, web content, banner ads, and SEO copy. You would also be responsible for proofreading and editing copy and ensuring all content is aligned with the brand’s style guidelines.
• Review and edit all copy developed by the Demand Creation Editorial team, such as promotional emails, product copy, web content, banner ads, and SEO copy
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including the Editorial Director to establish and maintain a working global style guide
• Proofread all content for spelling, grammar, and potential legal issues; ensure copy follows brand and style guidelines
• Communicate changes, callouts, and questions quickly and efficiently to the creative team; work directly with writers, designers, and producers
• Bachelor’s degree in English or related field
• 4-6 years’ proofreading/copyediting experience in an eCommerce background preferred
• Knowledge of AP Stylebook