Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting revolutionary skin care solutions for every beauty enthusiast. Their cutting-edge, groundbreaking, and on-trend approach empowers you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for proofreading and editing print projects throughout the production process to ensure accuracy.
• Review, edit, and approve marketing materials through all stages of development from conception, production, and release
• Provide recommendations and resolve issues with spelling, grammar, punctuation, and visual integrity for all marketing collateral
• Ensure all materials are aligned with the brand’s guidelines and the company’s overall objectives and follows the brand’s voice
• Report comments, tests, and issues to the team lead and achieve all deliverables on-time and accurately
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ copy editing experience
• Strong familiarity of the AP Style Guide