**Must live in or be willing to relocate to Florida**
Our client is awell-known women’s specialty store retail company making every day dressingeffortless and stylish. Their creative, inviting, and dynamic atmospheredelivers on trend women’s apparel, jewelry, and accessories.
In this highlyvisible position, you would be responsible for establishing the brand voice andmanaging marketing plans. You would also be fundamental with creating seasonalbrand campaigns for retail, direct mail, social platforms, video, and DCOM.
• Develop strategic brandand product plans to maintain the brand’s DNA and effectively communicate thebrand message to clientele
• Oversee all aspects of copydevelopment, such as organization, tone, legal requirements, referencing, andfact checking
• Collaborate with variouscross-functional partners, including the Creative Director, Art Director, andother teams to implement strategic plans
• Remain current onemerging industry trends and implement innovative best practices for digitalplatforms and maintain brand style guidelines
• Manage direct reportsand assign projects to ensure deliverables are met; foster a collaborativeenvironment and mentor employees
• Follow productionschedule and implement appropriate timetables to achieve targeted dates
• Must live in or bewilling to relocate to Florida
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, orliberal arts
• 8+ years’editorial experience (agency or in-house); 5+ years’ managementexperience
• Possess strong understanding of fashion, trends,and the retail environment
• Ability to travel to photo shoots