Content & Copywriting
Our client is a premier marketing communications agency presenting creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands. Their award-winning, modern, and revolutionary approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
As the Copy Supervisor, you would be responsible for directing the development of brand and creative strategy, including positioning, messaging, and tactical copywriting.
• Lead the development of brand and creative strategy, including positioning, messaging, and tactical copywriting based on the scientific, clinical, and marketplace product life cycle
• Present the creative strategy internally and externally and work directly with the art team to develop creative concepts
• Compose copy for all media deliverables, lead copy staff for assigned accounts, and provide feedback to improve work
• Oversee all aspects of researching, sourcing, and annotating projects and maintain schedules and budgets to ensure on-time completion
• Bachelor's degree in advertising, communications, strategic marketing or related field
• 5-7 years’ related copywriting experience for a healthcare agency
• Experience with the development of digital applications