Copywriter B2B/B2C (Contract)
Our client, a premier award-winning Chicago b2b digital marketing agency, is seeking a detail-oriented, multi-faceted Copywriter to work on the consolidation of an extensive website re-branding project for a worldwide leading international industrial packaging client.
To qualify for this role, you must a detail oriented individual that can manage multiple projects while maintaining a keen eye to detect any errors in technical content. Must be a pro in Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft Office.
• Develop engaging and compelling content for various print and digital collateral, such as white papers, event marketing materials, website, and e-newsletters
• Compose and edit voice driven copy to produce optimal results and craft creative solutions to build the brand; adhere to brand standards and guidelines
• Remain current on emerging trends and implement design best practices; provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional teas, such as Content Strategists, Creative Directors, Digital, Brand and Account Strategists, Art Directors, and Designers
• Establish creative concepts and continually develop innovative campaigns; represent ideas and process at project meetings
You will help develop the tone, style, structure and voice for their largest global Fortune 500 client, collaborating directly with Content Strategists, Creative Directors, Digital, Brand and Account Strategists, Art Directors and Designers. And you’ll contribute to the culture of their, helping them elevate the creative and quality standards. You need to have technical chops & the ability to create copy for websites, e-newsletters.
In this role you will be developing some original content, mainly working with the existing content and ensuring the headlines are compelling. The majority of the work will be editing, consolidating content from 3 websites and merging into 1 new website.
If you are qualified for this opportunity, please forward your resume, long/short writing examples, portfolio today! This is an immediate need so the process will be quick if you are a match!
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-7 years agency copywriting experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Mac