1 month to start
Our beauty client is seeking a copywriter that will play an integral part in evolving the brand's voice, and developing new and exciting ways of sharing the company's brand story. Responsible for creating both new copy and editing existing copy across all channels, and supports the ideation and concepting process.
- Support ideation, conceptualization and execution of creative solutions for campaigns and programs.
- Develop and write headlines, sub-headlines, calls to action and subject lines for homepages, landing pages, social, special features, promotions, e-mails and video that drive sales by compelling the customer to take action
- Write creative product descriptions, utilize Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices and persuade the customer to purchase
- Uphold high standards for proper grammar usage and sentence structure for all written communication. Apply filter to all brand communications to ensure brand voice is appropriately conveyed
- Regularly reviews creative work with the group’s senior creative staff to get feedback on direction, and to ensure the work is aligned with other activities in the group
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the ideation and implementation of marketing content and concepts that will drive strategic business objective
- Ability to iterate swiftly and juggle multiple projects in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Understand brand elevation goals. Edit and develop resources to support marketing initiatives, seasonal stories, creative strategy, aligned messaging and innovative copy across all platforms
- Experience in Indesign and Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Brand copywriting experience, preferably in fashion, beauty, retail, or e-commerce; both digital and print work preferred
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.