Our client is a creative, innovative and big-thinkingadvertising agency that believes even after 30 years of success, their greatestideas are still on the horizon. Theystrive to build experiences that empower their clients’ business, boost theirbrands and spur measurable success. Withan impressive list of clients and body of work, they have only one direction togo and that is up. A fun, exciting andlaid back company culture are just a few reasons why they are industry leadingtoday.
In this role you will report to the CreativeDirector and the Group Creative Director. You will routinely conceptualize and/or execute creative solutions thateffectively communicate the strategic intent for each tactic within theassigned projects(s) and/or program(s).
- Accountable for creative/written excellence of personal and team contributions
- Explore and conceptualize creative options and solutions
- Work collaboratively with art directors; understanding and assisting the design and conceptual aspects of the creative solution(s)
- Help monitor and guide assigned projects through all phases of design and production (design and production teams)
- Write in a wide variety of styles that correspond to clients’ needs and achieve project goals
- Develop copy that is on strategy and reflects a brand’s personality
- Think smart, live curiously, work collaboratively and act passionately
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university in fine arts, design, or similar discipline, or equivalent work experience
- One the three years of post-graduate experience, or equivalent work experience is a must
- Passion for new technology