Our client, a leading tech company, is looking for a skilled Copywriter to assist their team!
• Collaborate with a variety of teams and project work streams to execute established change management framework.
• Identify and deliver process changes, mapping, documentation, role alignment, communication, training and governance for emerging work streams.
• Engage and manage long and short-term change champions for different projects and leadership verticals.
• Develop, craft and deliver Corporate Security Newsletter.
• Coordinate, craft and execute quarterly Security Employee Awards program
• Manage project deadlines for communications and OCM deliverables
• Coordinate and drive approval process for all project communications
• Create weekly status updates for project stakeholders and leadership
• Conduct weekly core team meetings - set agenda and facilitate discussion for Corporate Security leadership
• Assist in planning Corporate Security campus events
• Maintain project updates and metrics for status reports
• 2+ years in organizational change management
• Project management and team collaboration for complex technically-focused projects
• Excellent grammar and writing skills
• Proficient in Microsoft suite
• Familiar with SmartSheets
• Understanding and experience with learning development a plus