Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled products connecting individuals to cutting-edge digital experiences. Their groundbreaking, integrated, and innovative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating engaging content for various digital and print collateral, including packaging, websites, e-tail pages, mobile apps, quick-start guides, how-to-video scripts, case studies, and emails. You would also be responsible for ensuring copy is aligned with brand standards and guidelines.
• Develop engaging and compelling content for various print and digital collateral, such as packaging, websites, e-tail pages, mobile apps, quick-start guides, how-to-video scripts, case studies, and emails
• Compose and edit voice driven copy to produce optimal results and craft creative solutions to build the brand; adhere to brand standards and guidelines
• Remain current on emerging trends and implement design best practices; provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members to develop creative concepts and continually develop innovative campaigns; represent ideas and process at project meetings
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ experience at a creative/design agency, client-side brands, or as a full-time technology/consumer tech journalist
• Domain expertise