Lifestyle brand is looking for a Copywriter to join their Marketing Department!
- Collaborating with the creative and marketing teams to establish the copy asset needs across season and campaign.
- Work directly with creative to execute established communication tactics, such as advertisements or catalog narratives.
- Overall be the direct point person for all brand copy from concept to execution.
- Maintain a set of standard copy assets per season, or campaign to be used throughout the marketing department.
- Audit and write all consumer facing website copy for landing, PDP and blog pages.
- Write all copy for email blasts as well as online advertising.
- Understand the challenge of bridging brand story with technical copy needs (SEO).
- Write copy as needed for all marketing collateral needs from social media, event posters/brochures, consumer/trade collateral, presentations/PowerPoints.
- Help with internal copy needs for press releases, staff meetings, etc as needed.
- Establish a quality driven proofing process, to ensure all copy published by the brand is compelling, accurate and culturally accurate.
- Enlist the support of internal/external resources to ensure success.
- Pair with graphic designers to concept and execute the narrative of several direct mail catalogs each year.
- Assist in the research of relevant lifestyle stories or potential ambassador relationships to help bring to life content for the brand.
- Establish streamlined management tools and performance KPI’s to efficiently manage event execution and drive new customer acquisition and retention.
- Continually improve the effectiveness events through regular KPI review and project debriefings.
- Scale up copy resources when necessary, research/recruit 3rd party copywriters and manage their deliverables as needed.
- Help research vendors, photoshoot locations, product technical stories or any essential research need for the marketing, direct-to-consumer departments.
- Bachelor’s degree required - BA/BS degree in Journalism, History, Philosophy, or other related discipline a plus.
- 2yr-5yr of brand copywriting. related professional experience, agency or client-side, preferably working with consumer lifestyle brands.
- Must be extremely creative and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects, pivot when priorities change and always bring a positive attitude every day.
- Thorough knowledge of general writing rules/grammar, branding, product launch planning, marketing collateral development and social media communication.
- Able to organize multiple tasks and manage projects through to completion on schedule and on budget.
- Strong organizational skills expected as well as project planning abilities, timeline management & interpersonal skills.
- Able to work professionally with flexibility in handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong presentation skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to travel throughout the US and International locations, some weekend travel and evening meetings.
- Demonstrate a passion for product and brand building.
- Team players required