Our client is a renowned company presenting cutting-edge products revolutionizing the travel industry. With their modern, groundbreaking, and forward-thinking approach, you can effortlessly enjoy the jetsetter lifestyle.
As the Copywriter, you would be responsible for creating engaging content for various digital and print collateral, including social media, blog posts, press releases, responses to media, internal communications, and speeches. You would also be responsible for ensuring copy is aligned with brand standards and guidelines.
• Develop engaging and compelling content for various print and digital collateral, such as social media, blog posts, press releases, responses to media, internal communications, and speeches
• Compose and edit voice driven copy to produce optimal results and craft creative solutions to build the brand; adhere to brand standards and guidelines
• Remain current of emerging trends, implement design best practices, and provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members to develop creative concepts and continually develop innovative campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8+ years’ communication and copy experience
• Internal and external communications experience
• Able to understand complex technical products