Our client is an iconic beauty retailer presenting the hottest brands and groundbreaking products for all your beauty needs. With their on-trend, extensive selection, and high-quality products, you can effortlessly discover your next beauty must-haves.
As the Copywriter, you would be responsible for writing and editing engaging learning materials to support the overall store curriculum.
• Copy edit all content generated by our SMEs and Instructional Designers as part of building learning curriculums
• Ensure copy is clear and concise, streamlining multiple content sources for cohesive storytelling and optimal learner retention
• Write copy for blended learning curriculums, job aids, assessment tools, eLearning modules, PowerPoint Presentations and facilitator guides that incorporate adult learning principles
• Create personalized and relevant content that support the client experience and interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concept
• Establish and maintain relationships with Instructional Designers & cross-functional teams to identify needs, define objectives, project framework, and milestones
• 5-7 years’ experience in creative copywriting environment, corporate education experience a plus
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
• Ability to quickly build strong partnerships, effectively communicate needs and challenges
• Highly collaborative and open to multiple perspectives, work both independently and collaboratively to achieve outcomes
• Retail and cosmetics experience a plus