Content & Copywriting
Copywriter for Project-Based Work
Our client is vetting new copywriters for upcoming projects.
Could b 5-10 hours/week.
Must have B2B experience.
Please include link to your portfolio on your resume.
• A range of skill sets and career levels, from junior to mid-level to senior (but primary focus is on mid)
• 2-5 years’ experience writing for B2B/technical audiences, but able to translate into simple, human, conversational style
• Internal communications writers AND external marketing copywriters AND content writers (way to remember: copy sells, content tells) AND probably wouldn’t hurt to have some portfolios with PR writing, speechwriting, etc
• Experience writing for digital (email, web, social) and print (brochures, collateral)
• Experience with long-form AND short-form: everything from social posts, emails and web copy to blogs, articles, case studies, white papers, ebooks, executive summaries, RFP responses and proposals
• Fluent in AP style
• Dedicated freelancers who are interested in recurring engagements, with (hopefully) at least 5-10 hours guaranteed a week per project sprint
• MUST be able to meet hard deadlines, be responsive during business hours and willing to engage with SMEs and other stakeholders
• Would be GREAT to find multilingual writers if at all possible.