Our client is a renowned company presenting groundbreaking visual monitoring solutions for businesses. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and integrated approach is revolutionizing the construction industry.
As a Copywriter, you would be responsible for crafting copy for website and landing page, blog posts, case studies, press releases, social media posts, email campaigns, scripts, and client education pieces.
• Craft copy for website and landing page, blog posts, case studies, press releases, social media posts, email campaigns, scripts, and client education pieces
• Write high-engagement content that reflects our brand’s voice and collaborate with leadership, marketing and sales to produce strategic content
• Conduct high-quality research and interviews for case studies and use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
• Edit, proofread and enhance copy and press releases and identify interesting topics, customer testimonials and events to support brand awareness and credibility in the market
• Investigate PR campaigns and media relations opportunities to drive value proposition and differentiation in the market
• Create technical content that provides end users with a clear understanding of the new products and product range we offer
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Creative Writing or Communications
• 3+ years of proven experience as a Copywriter or related position in the B2B space
• Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Experience with SEO
• Strong research skills