Content & Copywriting
Our client in the Western suburbs is looking to add a Junior Copywriter to their team.
- Responsible for content creation in support of Company's products, experiences and services for consultants and end consumers. May include:
- Website content
- Email content
- Social media content – social posts
- Training materials for consultants
- Work with key stake holders to determine content positioning
- Copy edit and proofread other writers’ content for clarity, conciseness and accuracy.
- Make recommendations on editorial content, creative direction
- Has authority to copy edit other writers’ work.
- Collaborate with others from the Content team to define and implement editorial-style standards.
- Compelling, actionable copy results in increased sales and recruiting.
- Accurate fact checking and copy editing results in the avoidance of costly errors.
- B.A. in Journalism, English, Marketing Communication or related field required.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a writer, preferably in an agency, corporate or consumer products environment required.
- Excellent writing skills under tight deadline conditions required.
- Superior grammatical and editorial skills required; knowledge of AP Stylebook required.
- Skilled verbal communicator effective at getting points across clearly and concisely.
- Editorial, copy editing and proofreading skills required.
- Thorough understanding of marketing copywriting principles
- Thorough understanding of journalism practices (accuracy, fact-checking, researching, interviewing process, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and business communications skills required. Must be comfortable interviewing and gathering information from Consultants, coworkers and content providers at all levels.
- Superior organization skills required, including the ability to multi-task.
- Working knowledge of approval process, whether in an editorial or corporate capacity required.
- Intellectual curiosity with a passion for jumping into and understanding initiatives.
- Business acumen that helps you understand direct selling and marketing objectives.
- Direct selling/marketing writing experience a definite plus.
- Working understanding of graphic design principles a plus.
Send your Resumes today!