Our client is a leading high-end fashion retailer located in Manhattan that caters to men and women’s fashion and beauty as well as home goods. They carry a plethora of designers both classic and modern that will appeal to a wide range of clientele.
They believe in seeking talented creative people with a passion and entrepreneurial spirit who enjoy the fast paced, exciting world of retail. When you join the family, you are now a part of an organization deeply committed to giving back to the communities near and afar. Even though they are a Fortune 100 company, they operate with the utmost integrity like a family run business
In this role you will conceptualize and write our RTW Storewide collateral, including catalogs and newspaper and magazine advertising.
• Create and write seasonal collateral for home fashion initiatives, and more
• Edit and oversee seasonal collateral for men’s fashion initiatives
• Collaborate actively with other copywriters and art directors to actualize ideas that are fresh and big
• Keep customer needs top-of-mind while balancing and prioritizing business needs
• Complete all projects with sharp attention to detail and accuracy at every stage
• Manage workflow independently and effectively
• 4 Year college degree, preferably in English or Journalism
• 3-7 years experience in copywriting or similar experience. Editorial experience a plus
• Are in tune with the contemporary home design voice and have fun with crafting language, from vocabulary to copy “hooks” to big-picture branding
• Know what's cool vs. cliché, and have a knack for good storytelling and conversational writing, not commercial-speak
• Are always curious and inspired by what’s next, and keep an eye on industry trends, successful campaigns and copy