Our client is a premier consumer goods company with an extensive portfolio of well-known brands across various sectors. Their innovative, strategic, and consumer focused approach aims to make a positive difference in consumer lives across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing ecommerce content for various collateral, including promotional emails, product copy, and banner ads. You would also be responsible for ensuring all copy is aligned with the brand’s tone, voice, and personality.
• Develop, compose, and edit ecommerce content, such as promotional emails, product copy, website content, banner ads, and SEO copy
• Ensure copy is aligned with the brand’s tone, voice, style, and personality within content deliverables; leverage web analytics, customer insights, and user feedback to optimize copy content
• Partner with designers, producers, and project managers to align copy with visuals and ensure deliverables achieve business objectives
• Collaborate with the legal team to ensure compliance and to help protect brand’s intellectual property
• Remain current of emerging industry innovations and best practices in ecommerce creative; share updates with team members as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4-6 years of digital marketing and/or Ecommerce work experience
• Experience working with Digital Marketing agencies preferred
• Experience working in a consumer packaged goods (CPG), fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), consumer durables industry, and/or retail strongly preferred