Our client has an immediate need for a Copywriter to join their team on a contract with potential to go full time. This opportunity will start out remote, then transition into office once restrictions are lifted. This role will work closely with the designers and art director on concept and development of multimedia and video; storyboarding, script writing, interviewing and video coordination with outside parties (this may include promotional videos, documentaries, self-promotion and/or branding, tutorials, etc.).
• Create and edit content for publication on all our clients web properties.
• Create content for email marketing campaigns
• Create content for social media campaign and emerging communication tools
• Work directly with composers/artists in writing, editing and updating online promotional content for publication and self-promotion efforts. Work closely with artists providing expert advice for social reach, publicity and event promotion
• Help write press releases to support major product release and artist promotional efforts
• Work with both internal and external stakeholders to proof and edit existing copy and recommend appropriate writing style, grammar and syntax to ensure consistency in meeting company standards and brand guidelines.
• Works to create the content necessary for nurture campaigns
• Writes and edits copy for a twice yearly catalog
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong knowledge of liturgy and messaging toward their core religious audience
• At least 2 years’ experience creating engaging content for web consumption
• At least 2 years’ experience in social media, marketing, communications and promotional projects.
• Excellent oral, written, and customer communication skills
• Working knowledge of the music industry a plus
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Excellent time and project management skills